Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

#105/#001J Replies to Comments of Anonymous 2


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "#068, Brahmastra could not destroy Abhiras?":

FUCKING FAG......YOUR BLOG SUCKS YOUR MOM'S BALLS... DO U HAVE BALLS, OR IS YOUR MOM THE ONLY ONE WITH BALLS IN YOUR FAMILY?? RACIST MOTHERFUCKER WITH HALF BAKED KNOWLEDGE...

REPLY
The repulsive, vulgar language used by you suggests that you do not deserve a reply. Yet I shall reply.

1. What is racist in this blog post. Pl. answer with proof.
2. Are you an AbhIrA?
3. Do AbhIrAs exist today?
4. I have no animosity against AbhIrAs or any other tribe. Nor, do I have any intent to belittle any caste or race or tribe.
5. The object of my blog post is just to pinpoint that the powers of 'brahmAstra' were over-magnified.
6. I accept that my knowledge of Valmiki Ramayana is half-baked.
7. You can correct me, by writing your valuable comments, with your full-baked knowledge.
8. What is the use of writing with obscene language? You belittle, confuse and degrade yourself.

No comments: