Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

107, #107 Replies to comments of Shri P Rao


Anonymous P. Rao said...

Off topic: The new look for the blog is good and user friendly. Congratulations! List of all the blogs together look manumental . Hope more readers would use it and get benefited.


REPLY
Thank you very much. This idea occurred to me a few days back when I myself suffered owing to the disorganised state of my blogs. I was searching for the paramahamsa yOgAnanda blog for a revision of a post on "marrying or not marrying ; the teacher-student-parent relationships". I have today got up early at 3.30 a.m. to write it.

You may like to read the revised post at :
yoganandayb.blogspot.com.
Title of the post : "Undue influence of Teachers on children in schools".

There is more to write at this blog post 107. I shall try to complete it as soon as I find some spare time.

No comments: